- How can I view an apartment without visiting the property in person?
- Our leasing office is open during normal business hours and we are offering in-person and virtual tours. You can also view our photo gallery, floorplans, and virtual tour pages for more information.
- How do I contact the office?
- To reach someone in our leasing office, please call the number on our website (844) 259-9933 or complete the Contact Us form.
- If you are a resident, you can email us from your Resident Portal account.
- I have a scheduled move-in/move-out. Can this still happen?
- Absolutely! Please contact us to schedule an appointment.
- Is someone in the office?
- Yes! Our current office hours are Monday-Friday from 8:30am - 5:00pm.
- How do I pay my rent?
- We are encouraging everyone to pay online. Either with ACH (bank account) or credit card. You can make these payments through your resident portal. You can also pay using our new Jones & Jones Communities Resident App (available in AppStore and Google Play Store) or through our Text-to-Pay option. If you do not have access to your Resident Portal, please contact the leasing office by phone or email and we can get that set up for you.
- Are amenities open?
- At this time,the pool areas, fitness center, laundry facilities and BBQ areas (if available) remain open.
- All social gatherings and outside guests are prohibited.
- Even with these precautions in place, we cannot ensure against accidents/injury or exposure to infection. Residents entering these areas do so at their own risk.
- Are you accepting packages?
- All package deliveries should be directed to individual apartments, or package lockers (if available).
- How will maintenance issues be addressed?
- You can complete a maintenance request via your Resident Portal or through our Jones & Jones Communities Resident App.
- For the safety of our maintenance technicians and residents, we ask everyone to wear a mask or face covering while a technician is inside your apartment. Please remember to keep at least a 6 foot distance. If anyone in your apartment is experiencing Covid-19 symptoms, please notify your leasing office immediately.
- Please note: If you encounter any gas issues, please contact your gas company directly.
The layout of the apartment set amidst a pleasing walkway, plenty of space for storage and to park...and the people in the complex are very friendly.- Verified Resident
Spacious living room and calm environment- Verified Resident
Great amenities, great location and great apartments at a very fair price.- Verified Resident
The eagerness of the Property Managers to do their jobs well was remarkable.- Verified Resident
The landscaping is immaculate given how lush with plants it is. We love that about the property...makes coming home after work so relaxing and wonderful.- Verified Resident
The property is beautifully maintained, peaceful, and seems secure. Staff has been very friendly and welcoming.- Verified Resident
Pretty cool place to call home. Staff that I see around the property are always friendly as are the residents.- Verified Resident
I think the entire crew at Casa de Marina does a fantastic job of maintaining the property; they are friendly, hard-working and care about the tenants.- Verified Resident
Maintenance staff at Casa de Marina is always excellent, and always very pleasant and professional. They make living at Casa de Marina a better place to live.- Verified Resident
Casa de Marina was a wonderful place for our family - close to parks and a bike path to the beach, a lovely swimming pool, and plenty of other kids in the community for our daughter to make friends with!- Verified Resident
#teamcasademarina is a great place to live! Professional and courteous staff always ready to assist in any situation regardless how big or small it might be. My family and I are very thankful to live in this establishment! Thanks again to the entire staff at Casa De Marina.- Verified Resident
Casa de Marina Apartments provides decent value for the area. The maintenance staff is amazing, they are responsive get issues resolved in a timely manner. Office staff is also responsive and supportive.- Verified Resident